1. If any user complains about any admin or RJ, nobody is authorized to take any action on spot except the higher authority. It will be further discussed and evaluated by the owner and outcome will be decided.
2. Team members are not allowed to keep any personal relationships with each other, hence to avoid problems during responsibility sharing. This rule should be strictly followed as failure to this can be lead to cancelling of admin rights as well as RJs may not be able to continue their shows.
3. If any admin or RJ is in conversation with any user, nobody is allowed to kick or ban to that user. Any actions can be taken only by the same admin who will be in conversation with that user.
4. If one admin notice that any situation has not been dealt properly by other admin they can take shots of the conversation to report Co-ordinator. but no admin is allowed to comment other admin’s action on main. Moreover, you can let him/her know in private message but only if you have friendly relationship with that admin.
5. No team member can interfere in the responsibilities of other team mates except the owner who can restrict the rights of any admin at any point.
7. All RJs need to conduct their shows on their scheduled time slot, if anybody likes to do a show other than their time slot they need to confirm from Scheduler in advance about the time slot they wish to choose.